Grand and Glorious
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Over 7,500 square feet of luxurious living space awaits you in this top-of-the-line European house plan.
- Dramatic features include a gorgeous round center dormer over the arched front door that is topped by a huge transom window.
- Balancing out the exterior, two more arched transoms lie on either side of the home.
- A huge vestibule greets you as you enter, with views of the twin curved staircases immediately visible.
- Both the huge dining room and library have fireplaces.
- In back, the gourmet kitchen has an enormous amount of counter space and a walk-in pantry.
- In this house you get to have informal meals every day in the circular morning room that is flooded with light from seven windows.
- Homeowners will adore the magnificent master suite that has its own private covered side veranda, a huge sitting room with tray ceiling and a massive walk-in closet with a file room close by.
- The master bathroom is circular in shape with a fireplace shared with the sitting room area.
- Every bedroom on the second floor is huge, with walk-in closets and private bathrooms.
- Note the second floor grand room that overlooks the back yard and has a corner fireplace.
- And finally, you get a laundry room on each floor to save steps.
- An optional finished lower level adds an extra 4,800 square feet of living space.