Grand and Glorious French Country House Plan with Porte Cochere
About This Plan
- An elegant French Country exterior is accented by a porte cochere and huge motor court.
- The grand two-story foyer is meant to impress with its lovely curved staircase.
- Pocket doors close off the formal dining room during dinner parties.
- Nearby, a well planned complex helps you serve, from the butlers pantry to a cozy home office for planning and a sitting area.
- The gourmet kitchen is enormous with tons of counter space, a huge island and a peninsula eating bar that backs up to the family room.
- Note the large wet bar - another aid when entertaining.
- The master suite is stunning with a bayed sitting area, huge bathroom and two over-sized walk-in closets, each divided unto compartments.
- Use the front staircase or the back staircase to reach the second floor.
- This amazing floor holds three huge bedroom suites, a laundry area and a media room that opens to a covered second floor balcony.
- The home was designed with a dark room for photography buffs but it could easily serve as a craft room or walk-in closet for storage.
- A huge bonus room adds 544 square feet of living space to the total living area.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 6,991 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 4,680 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,311 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 1,769 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 544 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 131' 0"
- Depth: 94' 2"
- Max ridge height: 37' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1354 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 11' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 14 on 12