Grand and Spacious Low Country House Plan
About This Plan
- A grand, wide outdoor staircase leads up to the front porch of this spacious Low Country house plan.
- Elegant arched transom windows hint at the luxuries inside.
- Every amenity inside has been thoughtfully added, from the interior columns to built-ins to the residential elevator that whisks you from floor to floor.
- The master suite is enormous and has a 10' high ceiling that expands the room even more.
- The bright and cheerful morning room has walls of glass that open up the views to the outdoors.
- Entertan outdoors on the huge covered back porch.
- Four large bedrooms on the second floor all have walk-in closets and easy access to the giant playroom that opens to a second floor upper deck.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,360 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,655 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,705 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 366 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 298 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 54' 0"
- Depth: 66' 4"
- Max ridge height: 37' 10"
- Type: Drive Under
- Area: 2655 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick