Grand, Angled Entrance
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Build this corner lot house and you'll never want to leave home. From the gabled front entry to the upstairs master suite, luxury abounds. The impressive angled foyer is flanked by the living and dining rooms, both graced with tall arched windows, high ceilings, and partitioned by a trio of columns. Double doors lead from the foyer to the family room, allowing you to close off the formal area of the house when entertaining.
- Furnished for comfort and efficiency, the casual family area encompasses an island kitchen, eating nook, and huge family room. The island is equipped with a self-venting cooktop and buffers the efficient work core. The island also makes a design statement: Columns echo those at the front of the house; and the curve mimics the arch of the windows. A fireplace, built-in storage units, walls of windows, and a desk highlight the family room.
- A hall passes the private study and leads to the laundry room and garage entry. The ultimate in practicality, the laundry room includes an abundance of cabinets and countertops, a sink, ironing board, and linen closet.
- The home's upper level hosts a master suite, three additional bedrooms, a compartmentalized bath, and a play room. Double doors open the master bedroom with its high, decorative ceiling. The attached bath features two vanities, a walk-in shower, and a whirlpool tub.
- Related Plan: For an alternate version, see house plan 69232AM.