Grand Award Winner
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Enter the raised foyer of this multi-level floor plan and gaze through two story windows in the living room and look up to see the bridge to the second floor bedroom wing. Look right and you have a commanding view of the formal dining room with its built in server and coffered ceiling.
- Descending a few steps to the formal living spaces, where the living room has a gently curved wall of windows and its two-story ceiling is coffered in box pattern. The family wing is also dramatic, with a vaulted ceiling in the family room and pyramid type window cluster, viewing the rear yard. The media and fireplace wall is segmented with niches, window portals and plant shelves.
- Double doors lead to the master suite's columned entry. The sleeping and sitting areas are brought together with a three-sided gas fireplace. Generously sized walk in closets precede the entrance to the lavish master bath.
- Overlooking both the family room and curved wall of the breakfast area is the island country kitchen with ample cabinets and a large walk-in pantry.
- The second floor has a loft overlooking the family room below while the two front bedrooms share a private bath. The rear bedroom has the advantage of a sun deck and its own private bath. The bonus room is perfect for a home theater or game area, with ample storage and built in shelving.
- Ceilings: 10' first floor, 8' second floor.
- Foundation: slab.