Grand Brick Home Plan
About This Plan
- This grand brick home makes a bold presence and creates a strong fixture in any neighborhood.
- From the two-story entry, a dignified study opens through French doors on the left. On the right, the dining room provides an elegant place to entertain.
- The kitchen features a cook top island and flows into the nook creating an inviting living space.
- The great room soars with a two-story ceiling and is balanced by a warming hearth.
- At the rear there is a screened porch and two decks.
- The master suite is located on the first level, relishing a private bath with a step-up tub and a romantic deck.
- Upstairs, you will find three secondary bedrooms designed for privacy.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,927 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,048 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 879 sq. ft.
- Deck: 224 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 144 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 69' 8"
- Depth: 68' 8"
- Max ridge height: 32' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 816 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss