Grand Ceiling Treatments
3 - 5
About This Plan
- Almost every room in this classically inspired home plan has a special ceiling treatment that will delight the eye.
- A barrel vault foyer is flanked by a 10' high study with fireplace and beams and a dining room with a crown molding trim pattern on the 10' high ceiling.
- The grand salon also has a barrel vault ceiling that extends from 7 '' to 10' with a trim pattern. The 12' high breakfast nook opens to a beamed family room.
- A luxurious master suite with 10'-12' tray ceiling and sitting room that vaults to 12', awaits the owners. The master bath combines both a barrel vault ceiling and tray ceilings.
- Two bedrooms that share a bath complete the first floor of this home plan. Optional bonus space on the second floor adds an office with fireplace and a playroom with bath.
- Related Plans: For alternate layouts and exteriors, see 12009JL (with second floor office and playroom), 12091JL and 12247JL (with a home theater and gym in the master suite).
- Downsize to a two-car garage with house plan 12253JL with a slab foundation.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,834 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,834 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,850 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 683 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 57 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 315 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, & 5
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Daylight, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 69' 0"
- Depth: 60' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 586 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss