Grand Classic Country Farmhouse
3 - 4
About This Plan
- This classic country farmhouse plan has proven to be so popular we have created multiple versions to suit all tastes. They all begin with the same wide covered front porch.
- Step inside and look at the sight lines - your eye is drawn through the foyer and across the great room to the fireplace and views out the flanking windows across the covered veranda.
- The kitchen with central island and eat-at bar is open to the bayed breakfast room. A pantry and the utility room, conveniently located by the three-car garage, are nice touches.
- The private master bedroom occupies the left flank of this design. You'll enjoy having the luxury bath and large walk-in closet.
- Three more bedrooms (or two plus a study) as well as a formal dining room complete the main floor.
- Upstairs, a bonus room gives you room to expand.
- A three-car garage and shop area round out this country farmhouse plan.
- Related Plans: Need more room? See house plan 48095FM (3,942 sq. ft.).
- Need less space? See 48027FM (2,539 sq. ft.) and 48063FM (2,787 sq. ft.). Building in reverse? See house plan 48096FM (2,293 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,439 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,439 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 514 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 100' 0"
- Depth: 67' 11"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 882 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick