Grand Contemporary Ranch Home Plan
About This Plan
- Clean, contemporary lines define this grand ranch home plan. Double doors open onto a sunlit foyer that leads to a sunken gathering room straight ahead.
- Thoughtful planning allows a see-through fireplace to share its warmth with the nearby study.
- Adjoining the gathering room is a dining room that opens onto a covered porch, perfect for dining alfresco.
- The master bedroom is located to the rear for privacy and opens to its own private terrace. Two walk-in closets share space with a master bath designed for pampering. Here, a bumped-out whirlpool tub invites relaxation. Other amenities include dual sinks, a separate shower and a compartmented toilet.
- Two family bedrooms located to the front of the house plan share a full bath.
- See this related contemporary ranch home plan: 81099W.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,734 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,734 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 82' 6"
- Depth: 81' 1"
- Max ridge height: 20' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 845 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss
- 1st Floor Master Suite