Grand Country House Plan with Options
About This Plan
- This country house plan comes in three additional smaller versions. They all share the same look with nested gables and covered front porch that make this design so attractive.
- Step inside off your covered front porch and be taken in by the front to back views through the living room. The main axis of this home (from the family room with fireplace and covered patio access to the three-sided formal dining room is wide open.
- The kitchen and breakfast room are open as well and enjoy access to the patio and the garage for easy grocery unloading.
- The master suite has its own private covered patio and features a luxurious master bath.
- Upstairs, you'll find three additional bedrooms plus a future bonus room giving you expansion possibilities.
- Related Plans: See these three bedroom house plans all with side-entry garages: 48172FM and 48175FM (in reverse layout) and 48108FM.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,972 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,272 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 700 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 70' 0"
- Depth: 38' 5"
- Max ridge height: 28' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 540 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick