Grand Country Porch
About This Plan
- Sit and relax on the big front porch of this beautiful Country home plan.
- Another covered porch in the rear of the home extends across the kitchen, dining room and living room.
- Store all your books in the built-in bookshelves of the spacious library with its cozy fireplace.
- The country kitchen is huge and has its own fireplace.
- The large clutter room is a delight with an island for sorting clothes before they go in the washer.
- Three generously-sized bedrooms are on the second floor including the master suite with its huge private bathroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,412 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,026 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,386 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 171 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 368 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 362 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 84' 0"
- Depth: 65' 8"
- Max ridge height: 38' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 512 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick and Truss