Grand Covered Porch
4 - 6
About This Plan
- A ten foot deep grand covered porch wraps around this beautiful rustic Country home.
- More porches in the rear of the home add exceptional outdoor living spaces.
- Stone planters announce the step down two-story great room with a fireplace.
- The master suite has double door accesss to its own rear porch and a first floor guest suite could easily accommodate in-laws.
- Views of the great room can be seen from the second floor balcony overlook for a dramatic impression.
- Three bedrooms and a home theater make this level special.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,623 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,942 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,681 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 2,513 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 705 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4, 5, & 6
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 139' 2"
- Depth: 102' 2"
- Type: Detached
- Area: 1042 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick