Grand Double Door Entrance
About This Plan
- Through a grand double-door entrance, a gorgeous home with a lavish floor plan awaits you. The great room, dinette and island kitchen dominate the main floor with their spacious areas and shared two-way fireplace.
- Off the kitchen, a warm sitting room basks in natural light, inviting you to curl up with a good book.
- A tray ceiling crowns the master suite, which lies through double doors; a huge bath with a walk-in closet complements the sleeping area.
- The basement offers a roomy game room, a luscious framily room with a wet bar and fireplace, and two more bedrooms, each with walk-in closets.
: For an alternate layout, see house plan 14355RK.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,772 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,545 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,227 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 82' 0"
- Depth: 62' 6"
- Max ridge height: 25' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 808 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss