About This Plan
- The exterior of this luxury home plan is wrapped in a large sitting porch, accented with columns and open pediments. Inside, a high-style staircase sits in the center of the formal foyer.
- To either side of the entry are a library with cozy fireplace, and the spacious dining hall.
- To the rear of the layout, find the grand salon awash in natural light from the bank of windows gently bowed across the back wall.
- To the right, gorgeous family spaces include the keeping room with fireplace, morning room with veranda access, and the gourmet kitchen, featuring two work islands and laundry studio.
- A secluded, first-floor master suite is filled with amenities designed for comfort: generous sitting area with fireplace, an oversized walk-in closet, His and Hers vanities, compartmented commode, soaking tub, and enclosed shower.
- The second floor provides for four comfortable family suites.
- Related Plans: Get a smaller version with house plan 12260JL (3,980 sq. ft.).
- See this version with a brick exterior and reverse orientation: 12056JL.
- Step it up a notch with house plan 12049JL.
Optionally Finished Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,083 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,438 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,645 sq. ft.
- Deck: 508 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5 or 6
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 92' 0"
- Depth: 68' 0"
- Max ridge height: 43' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 680 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick