About This Plan
- Grand elegance abounds in this unique luxury house plan. Perfect for lake or golf course views, every living space is afforded walls of glass. The playful use of space begins as you enter this home.
- The foyer spills over into the huge living room, which cascades into the sunken dining room surrounded by columns and floating soffits. A grand curved stair circles around the sunken library, which is large enough for a home theater, also with columned arches.
- The master wing boasts a circular sitting area, while the grand bath comes complete with his and her facilities and adjoining walk in shower, which overlooks a private garden.
- The family side of this marvelous home has as its centerpiece a two-story high media wall, complete with fireplace, built-ins and playful glass. The island kitchen overlooks the circular breakfast nook surrounded by towering windows, columns and soffits.
- The maid/guest room has a private bath and accesses the side entrance, which leads to the garage under a drive thru.
- The second floor contains two spectacular bedrooms each with unique bath facilities and wonderful views through walls of glass. The game room area overlooks the living room and spiral staircase below.
- All of this grandeur is encased in an elevation reminiscent of Moroccan architecture, with the playful use of multi-columned porticoes and entries.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,603 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 4,284 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,319 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 864 sq. ft.
- Entry: 130 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 0, 1, & 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block / CMU (main floor)
- Width: 109' 4"
- Depth: 111' 10"
- Max ridge height: 32' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 800 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss