Grand Entrance, Grand Living
3 - 4
About This Plan
- The impressive entrance to this Mediterranean house plan matches the grand living style within.
- High-volume ceilings are found throughout the house, as well as over the covered patio that angles around in back.
- The patio includes an optional summer kitchen and direct access to a full bath.
- The foyer is centered on the living room, where backyard views are visible through a windowed wall. A formal dining room is found at one side of the foyer.
- Adjacent to the foyer is a den or study that could be used as a guest room or fourth bedroom.
- Occupying its own wing, the opulent master suite, which opens onto the patio, features twin walk-in closets and a compartmented bath with a soaking tub set in a bay.
- On the other side of the house, two family bedrooms share the third full bath. The family side of this home centers around the island kitchen, which overlooks the pool area, nook and family room.
- The kitchen is spacious. The walls separating the kitchen from the dining room, living room and hall are 8'-high, giving you room to hang cabinets while providing a 2 foot opening at the top for a plant shelf
- Related Plan: Eliminate the family room and gain a bonus room with house plan 63171HD.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,362 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,362 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 490 sq. ft.
- Entry: 117 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): Block
- Width: 65' 8"
- Depth: 73' 4"
- Max ridge height: 20' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 522 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss