Grand Entrance with Stately Columns
3 - 5
About This Plan
- A two-story porch adorned with stately columns welcomes you to this Traditional style house plan.
- As you walk through the two-story foyer passing a sweeping curved staircase, you will enter a soaring two-story grand room enhanced with a fireplace.
- A spacious, luxurious master suite and morning room have private access to a covered porch complimented with a corner fireplace.
- The kitchen has views through to the angled keeping room and a spacious luncheon counter gives you room for informal meals. Enjoy snacks in the morning room and your coffee on the back deck.
- An informal office is tucked away by the garage. A more formal library with fireplace is where you'll want to get more serious work done.
- Each of the four family bedrooms has its own walk-in closet and a gallery hall overlooks both the foyer and the grand room below.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,821 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,311 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,510 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, & 5
- Full bathrooms: 2, 3, 4, & 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 77' 3"
- Depth: 75' 4"
- Max ridge height: 39' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 606 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"