About This Plan
- What a grand entry, with stone accents and a trellised porch! Craftsman influence is evident but not overwhelming. The main livability of this plan is at the back, with formal rooms on the right and casual gathering space on the left.
- Both the family room and living room contain warming hearths. A private den holds sway at the front of the plan to take advantage of the porch.
- The kitchen is superb in amenities: an island cook top, a storage pantry, a butler's pantry, window sinks and a bumped out nook surrounded in glass. A laundry and half-bath fill the service entry to the three-car garage.
- A master suite joins two family bedrooms on the upper level. It features a salon with vaulted ceiling and a bath with spa tub, walk-in closet and compartmented toilet. Note the art niche and linen closet in the upper-level hallway.
- Related Plans: For an alternate exterior, see house plan 6866AM (2,322 sq. ft.).
- Need more room? See house plan 6844AM (2,081 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,315 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,322 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 993 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 57' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 682 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss
- CAD Available