Grand Entry with Mahogany Doors
About This Plan
- This is an elegant four bedroom Mediterranean house plan, featuring all the necessities for a family oriented lifestyle under 4,000 square feet. Its impressive front face includes cascading roof planes, cantilevered balconies, and the meticulous use of keystone and wrought iron.
- The grand entry has tall mahogany doors that open to the foyer. The dining room is surrounded by a colonnade and has a built-in buffet with a double tier arch above it.
- The spacious master suite features a bath with a circular spa, rotunda ceiling design and an oversized walk-in shower.
- The upstairs has three large bedroom suites that are accessible to the front and rear balconies.
- This home plan also offers an adequate sized loft and vestibule that is open to the parlor.
- See house plan 66214WE for a different elevation.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,920 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,553 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,367 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 341 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 170 sq. ft.
- Entry: 69 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block / CMU (main floor)
- Width: 65' 0"
- Depth: 64' 4"
- Max ridge height: 33' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 623 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 11' 0" Second Floor / 9' 4"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss