Grand European Home
3 - 5
About This Plan
- Bricks, shakes and stone adorn the exterior of this grand European home with a steeply pitched roof.
- Flexible options on the floor plan allows you to adapt the plan for an enclosed breakfast nook or home office and a sunroom, library or extra bedroom.
- Coffered ceiling in the grand room and a tray ceiling in the formal dining room add elegance.
- The first floor master suite is huge and offers access to the rear deck.
- The bonus room on the second floor adds 466 sq. ft. and could serve as an extra bedroom.
- A TV loft will be your kids' favorite hangout.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,537 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,437 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,100 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 466 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, & 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 63' 3"
- Depth: 85' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 705 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side