Grand European Home Plan with Optional Lower Level
4 - 5
About This Plan
- This handsome European home plan has lots of space for the larger family.
- An open floor plan maximizes the views from room to room.
- Relax outdoors on the screened porch or open terrace.
- At the end of the day, your main floor master bedroom retreat awaits.
- The master bathroom is luxurious and spacious with a huge soaking tub set in the corner.
- His and her walk-in closets are opulently large.
- Future expansion space on the second floor connects to the suite 2 bathroom.
- The optional finished lower level is filled with amenities such as a wine cellar, wet bar and exercise room.
- A second home office on this level has a wall of windows to brighten the room.
- Cozy up to the fireplace in the massive game room or watch movies in the future theater.
- As an added bonus, the house plan comes with a finished lower level giving you 2,087 square feet of expansion space to build now or in the future. This figure is not calculated in our total living area figure of 4,337 square feet.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,337 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,017 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,320 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 681 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 4 or 5
- Half bathrooms: 1 or 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Daylight, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4 or 2x6
- Width: 87' 4"
- Depth: 75' 6"
- Max ridge height: 37' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1262 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Bonus Room
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- CAD Available
- In-Law Suite
- Jack & Jill Bath
- Media-Game-Home Theater
- Photo Gallery
- Sloping Lot