Grand European House Plan
About This Plan
- The grand exterior of this European house plan gives you a hint of what lies within.
- A magnificent, large two-story foyer showcases the gorgeous curved staircase.
- Interior columns are used instead of walls in the formal dining room to keep the sight lines open.
- Built-in bookshelves line two walls of the two-story great room, with lots of glass so you can see the patio area.
- The upscale kitchen, breakfast nook and vaulted family room form one large informal area of the home.
- Homeowners get a giant first floor master suite with two walk-in closets and a steam shower.
- The second floor balcony hallway has open railing so you can see into the foyer and great room below.
- Future expansion space can be finished when you are ready.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,997 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,208 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,789 sq. ft.
- Entry: 65 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 68' 0"
- Depth: 70' 0"
- Max ridge height: 35' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 500 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"