Grand European House Plan
About This Plan
- This grand European house plan has a beautiful facade and designer touches such as arched entryways.
- The two-story foyer is topped by a plant shelf.
- Take the barrel vaulted hallway back to the spacious great room where you can see the gallery hallway through three arches.
- In the informal area of the home, the family room and breakfast area are united under a vaulted ceiling.
- The kitchen is nicely positioned within easy reach of the nook and the formal dining room.
- The master suite boasts a double tray ceiling, a huge bathroom with another tray ceiling and two big walk-in closets.
- Every bedroom on the second floor gets a walk-in closet.
- The enormous rec room has a separate staircase and a computer room with built-ins.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,833 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,236 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,597 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 250 sq. ft.
- Entry: 52 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 87' 0"
- Depth: 62' 0"
- Max ridge height: 34' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 647 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12