Grand European-Inspired Home Plan
About This Plan
- This grand European-inspired home plan features over 5,000 square feet of living space. The two-story entry is adorned with a sweeping staircase that leads to the second floor and to your right lies the formal dining room complete with step ceiling.
- Directly ahead you'll find a large great room with an expansive wall of windows, fireplace flanked by built-ins and a 16-foot ceiling. To the right of the great room lies the spacious kitchen that features a working island and a breakfast bar that overlooks the spacious family room and nook.
- An impressive 18-foot tray ceiling and a fireplace flanked by windows makes the living room the perfect place for entertaining large groups.
- The master suite lies on the left of the home and features a unique tray ceiling, spacious walk-in closet with center island and jacuzzi tub. A second bedroom with private bath can be found tucked behind the kitchen for privacy.
- Upstairs you'll find two additional bedrooms, each with private bath and walk-in closet and an extra storage room.
- Other amenities include a large laundry room with lockers, a butler's pantry and a formal den/library. A three-stall, side-load garage completes this home.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,140 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,989 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,151 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 102' 4"
- Depth: 89' 0"
- Max ridge height: 39' 11"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 965 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss