Grand European Two-Story
About This Plan
- This grand two-story European home is adorned with a facade of stucco and brick, meticulously appointed with details for gracious living. Guests enter through a portico to find a stately two-story foyer.
- The formal living room features a tray ceiling and a fireplace and is joined by a charming dining room with a large bay window.
- A butler's pantry joins the dining room to the gourmet kitchen, which holds a separate work kitchen, an island and a breakfast room with double doors leading to the rear patio.
- The nearby family room enjoys a built-in aquarium, media center and fireplace.
- A den with a tray ceiling, window seat and built-in computer center is tucked in a corner for privacy.
- Served by two separate staircases, the second floor features a spectacular master suite with a separate sitting room, an oversized closet and a bath with a spa tub.
- Ceilings: 10'.
- Foundation: basement.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,829 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,596 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,233 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,012 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 81' 0"
- Depth: 61' 0"
- Max ridge height: 39' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 742 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick and Truss