Grand Facade with Alternate Versions
About This Plan
- A grand faced greets you as you approach this stately house plan. A popular design, it comes in two alternate exteriors each with the same attractive floor plan inside.
- From the two-story tray ceiling foyer, you have views to the living room, dining room with tray ceiling and the family room with fireplace.
- The two-story family room has a fireplace flanked by built-ins. Centrally located, it is open to the kitchen and breakfast room.
- An angled door off the breakfast room gives access to a rear patio.
- The master bedroom is secluded and private and accessed through an arched entryway with pocket doors. An intricate tray ceiling and a bumped out sitting room make for a special retreat. A luxury master bath with spa tub, dual sinks and shower and a large walk-in closet complete the picture.
- Across the home, you'll find the secluded office and laundry room.
- Upstairs, three bedrooms share two baths. An overlook with views to the family room and foyer below provides a nice touche.
- Related Plan: For the alternate elevations, see house plan 13465BY and 13472BY.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,449 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,578 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 871 sq. ft.
- Entry: 30 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Daylight
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 70' 0"
- Depth: 61' 0"
- Max ridge height: 35' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 718 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- CAD Available
- Jack & Jill Bath
- MBR Sitting Area
- Sloping Lot