Grand Farmhouse House Plan with Optional Second Floor
2.5 - 3.5
About This Plan
- Exciting features like sliding barn doors, built-ins and beamed ceilings make this Farmhouse house plan special.
- Three beams top the formal dining room that is open to the foyer.
- On the other side, the quiet study has built-ins and a bank of triple windows to let in light.
- The kitchen and great room are magnificent with a big island that seats four and views of the nook, vaulted and beamed great room and the vaulted porch that has its own outdoor fireplace.
- There's even a sunroom where you can curl up with a book.
- Split bedrooms separate the master suite from the two family bedrooms.
- Note the door from the master walk-in closet right into the laundry room - a wonderful convenience.
- The optional second floor can be finished when you are ready.
- Related Plan: Replace the garage with a garage apartment with house pan 46384LA.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,468 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,847 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 621 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 238 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 149 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 637 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,847 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Daylight, Slab, Crawl, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 75' 0"
- Depth: 87' 0"
- Max ridge height: 31' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 947 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick