Grand Five Bedroom Traditional House Plan
About This Plan
- The stately exterior of this grand Traditional house plan is emphasized by the dramatic two-story entry porch.
- A huge transom window over the front door sheds extra light into the two-story foyer inside.
- By using interior columns instead of walls, the dining room benefits from wonderful sightlines.
- The kitchen is the command center of the home with a big cook top island so you can be part of family activities while cooking.
- A quiet guest bedroom lies off by itself while across the house, the master suite comes with a fireplace, sitting area and a giant walk-in closet divided into his and her sections.
- Each of the three bedrooms on the second floor has a private bathroom and there's a huge rec room close by.
- Bonus space over the 3 car garage adds 523 square feet and the office over the 1 car garage adds 400 square feet, both connected by a hallway.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,033 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,561 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,472 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 523 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 1 or 2
- Standard Foundations: Daylight
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 70' 0"
- Depth: 58' 0"
- Max ridge height: 34' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 477 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Side, Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick