Grand Florida Manor Home
About This Plan
- A five car ground level garage opens up to the lower pool and deck level of this grand Florida house plan.
- From the ground foyer you can take the stairs or a residential elevator up to the first floor where the main living area has that wide, open layout.
- A whole wall of sliding glass doors brings in light and takes you out to the outdoor living area with both covered and uncovered spaces to enjoy.
- The spacious guest suite is very private and has two staircases to reach it.
- His and her bathrooms make this master suite over-the-top.
- The top floor is like another whole house with a leisure room, two powder rooms and a gigantic home office that opens to the top floor balcony.
- There's even a mid-level loft to hang out in.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 6,431 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,665 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,766 sq. ft.
- Entry: 70 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 1,316 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 880 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block
- Width: 54' 0"
- Depth: 152' 11"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1934 sq. ft.
- Count: 5 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12