Grand Florida Plantation House Plan
About This Plan
- An amazing double decker porch wraps around both floors of this grand Planation style house plan.
- Elegant interior columns are used instead of walls to give you better sightlines.
- The massive living room has a gorgeous coffered ceiling and has three sets of double doors that take you out to the porch.
- Relax and entertain on the huge outdoor gallery space with its summer kitchen and handy pool bath.
- Climb the stairs to the second floor or take the residential elevator.
- There's a beautiful guest suite at one end, two bedrooms in the middle and the spacious master suite at the other end of the floor.
- Every bedroom has access to a large outdoor gallery.
- Note: This house plan is not for sale for use in Collier and Lee Counties, Florida without the prior written consent from the designer. Pricing will vary if permission is granted. Please contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,110 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,881 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,229 sq. ft.
- Entry: 276 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 458 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 608 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 109' 10"
- Depth: 39' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 866 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss