Grand French Country Home Plan with Enormous Rear Deck
About This Plan
- With over 6,000 square feet of living space, this French Country home plan exudes a feeling of grandeur from every angle.
- Inside, an elegant curved staircase can be seen from the spacious foyer. Turn to the right, and discover a private study, while a formal living / dining room can be found to the left.
- Straight ahead, a massive family room encourages social gatherings, and extends outdoors onto a huge deck. Ample workspace in the kitchen is provided by wrap-around counters and two, multi-use islands.
- Two bedrooms on the main level are ideal for guests, while the remaining bedrooms can be found upstairs, including the master suite. The master bedroom evokes envy from the fireplace and sitting nook, to the spa-like bathroom, to the enormous walk-in closets; it does not disappoint.
- The 3-car garage opens into a mudroom that includes a coat closet, second laundry room, and powder bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 6,011 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,273 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,738 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 850 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 467 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Daylight
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 102' 0"
- Depth: 76' 0"
- Max ridge height: 33' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 700 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12