Grand French Country House Plan
About This Plan
- Elegant hip roof lines crown the top of this grand French Country house plan.
- The foyer is flanked by a study and the formal dining room.
- An arched entryway leads into the huge family room where a wall of windows overlooks the rear covered porch with its outdoor half bathroom and outdoor kitchen.
- Beams top the big country kitchen that is open to the keeping room with its corner fireplace.
- Every bedroom in the house gets a walk-in clothes closet.
- Not only does the master bedroom have an enormous walk-in closet - it opens directly into the laundry room.
- There are two more bedrooms on this floor and a very private fourth bedroom up on the second floor.
- In the game room, double doors open to allow fresh air from the balcony.
- NOTE: Please allow a 5 to 10 day delay for 2x6 option to be completed.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,719 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,067 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 652 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 80' 11"
- Depth: 88' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 915 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12