Grand Front Entry
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Stone accents and a front porch make for a grand front entry. Inside, the views are limitless through the formal living room.
- To the left is the formal dining room, with built-in furniture niche, as well as sculpture niches. Opposite the dining room is the den/study through double doors. Both dining room and den have French doors to the veranda. A powder room with patio access has interesting drywall designs for added interest.
- The master suite wing is entered through double doors into a master suite foyer accented with a niche. A sitting room is just off the huge master bed chamber and both are crowned with a trayed ceiling. The master bath is lavishly designed, with his and her walk in closets and vanities, soaking tub, an oversized shower and private toilet chamber.
- The family wing brings the gourmet island kitchen, bayed breakfast nook and family room together. All share views through walls of glass. Note the pass-thru over the kitchen sinks to the patio.
- A guest room with private bath is just off the kitchen as is the laundry room and garage access.
- A staircase leads to the second floor with two generously sized bedrooms sharing a private bath and huge closets. Note the balcony in bedroom 4. A must in today's designs is a bonus room over the garage. This plan has a big bonus room and bath, perfect for a home theater or additional bedroom space.
- Related Plan: For an alternate exterior, see house plan 6441HD.