Grand Front Porch
About This Plan
- This home plan highlights a beautiful style with the combination of Louisiana and country french and acadian house plan design.
- With six grand columns on the front of the home you will enjoy sitting on the front porch in the afternoon breeze.
- You have plenty of room to entertain in this house with a large dining room that is partly open to the family room.
- The centerpiece of the family room is a two sided fireplace that is also open on the opposite side to the keeping room and kitchen.
- A large center island in the kitchen is perfect for food prep.
- Take care of all your bills or catch up on correspondence in the handy office/computer room conveniently located off the kitchen.
- On one side of the house, two bedrooms share a bath with two sinks and a private water closet and bath/shower.
- You will be drawn to your quiet master retreat off to the rear with its large master bath and walk-in closet.
- The curb appeal and double-sided fireplace really set this plan apart.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,869 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,869 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 734 sq. ft.
- Storage: 212 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 98' 3"
- Depth: 78' 6"
- Max ridge height: 29' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 539 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 14 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick