Grand Georgian Design
About This Plan
- Georgian design comes to the forefront as semi-circular stairs approach an elegant front doorway flanked by arched windows.
- The foyer features a double stairway leading to the second floor, where four bedrooms share two full baths. Each of the front bedrooms has a walk-in closet with a window seat and they share a sitting room overlooking the foyer.
- Downstairs, an impressive master suite features a luxurious bath and a private entrance to a study with a fireplace. Family members and guests will appreciate the gathering room with its fireplace and terrace access.
- To the left of the foyer, the dining room includes built-in corner cabinets, a traditional feature of Colonial homes.
- The roomy kitchen is a delight, with a work island, a breakfast nook and a walk-in pantry.
- A four-car garage handles the largest of family fleets.
- Related Plan: For an alternate with second floor master suite, see house plan 81091W.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,170 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,807 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,363 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 109' 4"
- Depth: 47' 0"
- Max ridge height: 37' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 892 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss