Grand Georgian Style
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Grand Georgian style begins with a double door entry, which opens to a spacious home.
- The foyer introduces a two-story grand room with its bow window overlooking the covered veranda.
- The master suite, located on the first floor, is large and opulent. The library circulates so well because of access from both the Grand Room and Master Suite. From every angle, the elegance of classic design has been reinterpreted for modern conveniences.
- Related Plans: For a slightly smaller version, see house plan 12052JL (3,620 sq. ft).
- And something even more economical, in three exterior versions, see house plans 12007JL and 12250JL (3,143 sq. ft. each) and 12066JL (3,255 sq. ft.).