Grand Georgian Style
About This Plan
- Grand Georgian Style begins with this design. Inside, the foyer opens to the two-story grand salon which overlooks the large private veranda.
- The kitchen with island and pantry opens to the bowed morning room. Adjacent you'll find the keeping room with a vaulted ceiling and fireplace.
- This large and opulent home offers choices for entertaining and resting with an excellent traffic flow.
- The master suite takes over the left side of this design. The master bath is spacious, as is the walk=in closet.
- Upstairs you'll find three bedrooms all with walk-in closets.
- Related Plans: Need something bigger? See house plan 12051JL (4,550 sq. ft).
- For a smaller version in three exterior options, see house plans 12007JL and 12250JL (3,143 sq. ft. each) and 12066JL (3,255 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,620 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,610 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,010 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,610 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 68' 0"
- Max ridge height: 38' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 673 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick