Grand & Gracious Hill Country Living
4 - 5
About This Plan
- This grand and gracious Texas Hill Country house plan is reminiscent of the great Western ranch houses.
- The gallery entry opens to 21' height great room with overlooks from spaces above. From the entry, one can look all across the home to the terrace and porch beyond.
- Note the defined dining room with built-ins.
- The comfortable kitchen overlooks the great room and features a breakfast bar, oversize island with 42' cooktop, walk-in pantry and wine grotto with iron door.
- All bedrooms are ensuite for privacy and seclusion.
- Upstairs you'll find a unique screened sleeping porch as well as a large covered entertainment porch.
- The game area has a wet bar and library shelves. It overlooks the great room.
- The master bedroom suite features a fireplace and rustic master bath with stone floors throughout, stone walls and deck plus a jetted tub and shower.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,189 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,696 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,493 sq. ft.
- Deck: 325 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 69' 8"
- Depth: 44' 8"
- Max ridge height: 33' 0"
- Type: Carport
- Area: 968 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- 2nd Floor Master Suite
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- Jack & Jill Bath
- MBR Sitting Area