Grand Living Room Design
About This Plan
- Flanking the entry are a study and a formal dining room, while the spacious living room lies ahead.
- The living room flows into the bayed eating nook and the good-sized kitchen with its built-in desk and walk-in pantry.
- The master suite and two family bedrooms are grouped together on one side. A box-bay window adds a cozy touch to each family bedroom.
- The bayed master bedroom opens to a luxurious bath with a huge walk-in closet, twin vanities separated, marble tub and separate shower.
- The utility room is just off the garage. This area is rotated 90-degrees in the basement version. Bonus space is found above the kitchen.
- Ceilings: 10' standard; 12' study.
- Foundation options: basement, slab or crawl space. Specify when ordering.
- Related Plans: Get alternate exteriors with house plans 74019RD and 7455RD.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,585 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,585 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 316 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 384 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 87' 11"
- Depth: 61' 10"
- Max ridge height: 28' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 783 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick