Grand Master Bedroom Suite
4 - 5
About This Plan
- The two-story entry porch and huge transom window above the front door make a grand statement about this Florida home plan.
- The foyer inside has a lovely display niche for your collectibles plus views of the sweeping curved staircase.
- With just two walls, the formal dining room has wonderful views of the foyer and living room.
- Work from home in the elegant study that has a double tray ceiling and is in a quiet spot away from the other main rooms.
- Cooking will be a breeze in the huge kitchen that has an island, peninsula bar and giant walk-in pantry.
- The family room has a built-in entertainment center and a cozy fireplace with more built-ins that give you excellent storage.
- The all-important master suite does not disappoint!
- A grand size, the bedroom has a private foyer and double tray ceiling plus a truly luxurious master bathroom.
- Both bedrooms on the second floor are huge with bedroom 3 having double doors to an upper balcony.
- Watch movies in the enormous media room that also opens to the balcony.
- Future bonus space includes a walk-in closet and full bathroom.
- The four car garage has plenty of space between vehicles.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,868 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,442 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,426 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 251 sq. ft.
- Deck: 285 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block
- Width: 89' 0"
- Depth: 101' 4"
- Max ridge height: 34' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1103 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss