Grand Master Suite
3 - 4
About This Plan
- Cascading gables and a big arched transom window over the foyer give a distinctive look to this European house plan.
- Instead of walls, four beautiful columns define the formal dining room preserving the views into the foyer and living room.
- There are bay windows in the den, breakfast nook, master sitting room and formal living room.
- Even the master bath gets a step-up soaking tub set in a bay window.
- The two-sided fireplace is shared by the living room and family room and built-in niches are found throughout the home.
- The grand master suite is huge with a door to the rear covered patio and a bright and airy sitting room, perfect for a chaise lounge.
- Second floor bonus space adds an optional 379 square feet of living space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,908 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,908 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 379 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 764 sq. ft.
- Entry: 81 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): Block / CMU (main floor)
- Width: 77' 0"
- Depth: 82' 8"
- Max ridge height: 27' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 572 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss