Grand Master Suite
About This Plan
- This splendid Traditional house plan gives you sweeping views from the moment you step into the foyer.
- Interior columns are used to define the spaces without blocking the views with walls.
- A dramatic two-story ceiling rises up in the great room making the space feel huge.
- From here you can see into the kitchen and large breakfast room.
- The deluxe master suite is on the main floor and comes with a cozy sitting room with fireplace and built-ins.
- A double tray ceiling gives you a lovely ceiling to gaze at.
- A super-sized second floor has two lofts, one for the computer and one with a fireplace.
- Each bedroom has a walk-in closet and private bathroom and bedrooms 2 and 3 share a porch.
- Bonus space gives you even more room to expand at your leisure.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,274 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,572 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,702 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 73' 0"
- Depth: 85' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 685 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"