Grand Mediterranean Home Plan
3 - 4
About This Plan
- This grand Mediterranean home plan has a finished lower level complete with a huge game room and two bedrooms that share a bathroom.
- The main level holds the formal parlor and dining room that is separated from the foyer by four columns.
- Nearby, the large kitchen has a center island that adds extra counters space and a cheerful breakfast nook.
- From the kitchen you can see the family room with its big fireplace.
- A door from the family room leads to a covered veranda.
- The master suite is on the main floor and has double doors that open to the veranda.
- Curved stairs lead up to another bedroom with a private bathroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,338 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,009 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,056 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 273 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 662 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 67' 0"
- Depth: 62' 2"
- Max ridge height: 22' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 494 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 5 on 12