Grand Mediterranean Manor
About This Plan
- Beautiful proportions and a stunning tile roof grab your attention when you see this Mediterranean home plan.
- The luxurious home has open layouts in both the formal rooms and the informal family areas.
- A huge rear covered patio has an outdoor kitchen and lots of shaded space where you can relax.
- The gourmet kitchen is set in an efficient U-shape with a big center island for extra counter space.
- In the master wing, the opulent master bathroom is almost as big as the bedroom.
- A two way fireplace warms both the bedroom and the tub area.
- Upstairs, three over-sized bedrooms each have a walk-in closet.
- Work out in your very own home gym or convert it to an extra bedroom.
- FLORIDA RESIDENTS: We can coordinate engineering for you. Contact us for pricing.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,277 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,820 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,457 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 759 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block / CMU (main floor)
- Width: 79' 0"
- Depth: 80' 6"
- Max ridge height: 31' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 829 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 12' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12