Grand Mediterranean Masterpiece
About This Plan
- Elegant details and a lovely tiled roof set the stage for the luxurious interior of this Mediterranean house plan.
- Both the dining room and the foyer boast tray ceilings and are open to each other, increasing the feeling of space.
- Double doors in the grand living room take you to the expansive outdoor living area with its summer kitchen.
- Designed to maximize counter space, the huge kitchen has a peninsula eating bar and an island.
- Set off to one side, the master suite becomes a quiet retreat with a huge spa-like bathroom and two large walk-in closets.
- Note the pool bath that opens to the rear porch so no wet feet go through the house.
- Send the kids to play in the upstairs game room where sliding glass doors open to a balcony.
- Workspace and three large bedrooms complete this level.
- FLORIDA RESIDENTS: We can coordinate engineering for you. Contact us for pricing.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,965 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,580 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,385 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 459 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block
- Width: 70' 0"
- Depth: 91' 8"
- Max ridge height: 31' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 796 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 11' 4" Second Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss