Grand Mediterrean Estate House Plan
About This Plan
- Splendidly detailed inside and out, this grand Mediterranean house plan is truly estate-size.
- Every luxurious amenity has been designed into the home from the residential elevator to the wine cellar to a first floor guest apartment.
- Stunning ceiling treatments crown most rooms in the house and there are an abundance of built-ins.
- Even the outdoor space is spectacular with an outdoor kitchen for grilling and twin curved staircases that lead to a reflection pond and spa.
- The grand master suite is truly opulent and comes with a sitting room, morning bar for your coffee and a striking master bathroom that would rival any spa.
- The gourmet kitchen is a chef's dream and has views of the family room and circular dinette.
- Follow the footbridge across from the main house to enter the guest or in-law suite with two bedrooms and a kitchen of its own.
- On the luxurious second floor, a beautiful library and three bedrooms suites all have access to the huge covered balcony.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 8,364 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 265 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 5,698 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,401 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 4,666 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 1,680 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 6
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Piling
- Standard Type(s): Block
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 89' 2"
- Depth: 183' 6"
- Max ridge height: 40' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 5192 sq. ft.
- Count: 8 Cars
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss