Grand Mountain Lodge
About This Plan
- Use this stunning Mountain house plan as your main home or as a luxurious vacation retreat.
- The impressive exterior has lots of stone work, shingles and a beautiful roof line.
- The open layout of the interior gives you lots of room for family and friends to mingle.
- Outdoor space is plentiful too with a screened porch, open deck or covered lover level patio.
- The master suite is on the main floor and has a romantic fireplace and easy access to the back deck.
- Upstair, two comfortable bedrooms share a sitting area and a large bathroom with two sinks.
- On the lower level, the fourth bedroom has privacy and double doors that take you out to the covered patio.
- Everyone will love the big family room with its giant wet bar.
- The third garage bay is on this level and you get lots of storage space too.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,411 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,077 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,386 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 948 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 371 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 96' 0"
- Depth: 93' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 0"
- Type: Drive Under
- Area: 1206 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"