Grand Plantation Manor Home
About This Plan
- The magic of the old South is immediately apparent in this gorgeous Plantation Southern home plan.
- Covered porches front and back are mirrored by identical second floor porches.
- Cozy fireplaces can be found in the formal living room, dining room and family room.
- Three sets of sliding glass doors bring light and easy access from the porch into the family room.
- Charming window seats flank the fireplace.
- The kitchen has a peninusla snakc bar that seats three plus a walk-in pantry and a desk area.
- Four big bedrooms lie on the upper floor including the master suite that has yet another fireplace.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,000 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,000 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,000 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 264 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 8"
- Depth: 56' 8"
- Max ridge height: 42' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss