Grand Proportions and High Ceilings
About This Plan
- Grand proportions and high ceilings help add a spacious feeling to this efficient house plan and add elegance to its dimensions.
- A great room with a corner fireplace connects to an open kitchen/nook that features an eating bar and a great deal of cupboard and closet space. Meals can also be served in the formal dining room, made graceful by its box-bay window.
- The master suite has two closets - one a walk-in - and a bath with everything you might desire. Family bedrooms are at the other end of the plan and include a full bath with double sinks.
- A laundry with plenty of work and storage space connects the home to the two-car garage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,817 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,817 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 57' 0"
- Depth: 56' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 469 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss