Grand-Scale Great Room
3 - 4
About This Plan
- Entering off the foyer from the covered front porch one is greeted on the left by a room that could be used as a study or an extra bedroom, through double French doors.
- Excellent U-shaped kitchen with garden window opens to an enormous great room with vaulted ceiling, fireplace, and two skylights.
- Vaulted master bedroom offers a double-door entry, access to a deck and bath and two walk-in closets. An ancillary bedroom is located across the hall.
- The bath has a double-bowl vanity and dramatic step-up garden tub with a lean-to green house window.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,278 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,278 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 805 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 65' 8"
- Depth: 35' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 434 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss